Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Funny Eurogamer.net Title

Featured Replies

I'm not writing this up, but I thought you would enjoy the funniness of this title.

The article is about possible Ghost Recon and Assassin's Creed movies. Eurogamer.net called the article "Ghost Recon/A*s Creed Films".

I'm dying of laughter right now, although I'm easily amused.

http://www.eurogamer...ed-films-coming

I've called the Assassain's Creed series "Ass Creed" since it was announced. Never really struck me as being funny, until now.

And to quote Deadpool in MvC3:

You can’t spell assassin without sin...and twice the ass!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.