Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gears 3 Footage Pax

Featured Replies

Team deathmatch with limited lives. It's a new gametype they have. Though the footage didn't appeal to me that much, I'm more interested in the new power weapons they will have, and the guy playing never picked up any power weapons.

  • Author

This footage is the most footage we've seen combined, this shows the new gametype "Team Deathmatch" which you lose lives per death. This showed a few things.

  1. Different grenade throw color for different color ink
  2. Difference in gnasher shotgun (gears 2) and DBS in Gears 3 (reloading)
  3. Graphics
  4. New gametype
  5. Retro Lancer recoil.

I'm surprised at how similar it looks to 2. Kind of upsetting, I would have hoped the whole atmosphere of the game would be revamped, but then again the footage probably doesn't give it justice. The ink looks badass though! The guy pulled out his shotgun only once, and never got a kill with it. I would have liked to see it in action more.

Well I don't think there should be too many atmospheric changes. I'm looking forward to new guns, new gametypes, etc...it is basically the same thing anyway lol.

  • Author

I'm surprised at how similar it looks to 2. Kind of upsetting, I would have hoped the whole atmosphere of the game would be revamped, but then again the footage probably doesn't give it justice. The ink looks badass though! The guy pulled out his shotgun only once, and never got a kill with it. I would have liked to see it in action more.

It's like both Gears 1 and Gears 2.

Well I don't think there should be too many atmospheric changes. I'm looking forward to new guns, new gametypes, etc...it is basically the same thing anyway lol.

I believe this game has the MOST change of all of them.

Yeah, don't fix what's not broken. The new guns should be pretty badass, I hope they left the torque bow in, it's my favourite weapon.

Gears 2 is so broken still it's not even funny. 2 shot down with a shotgun from 100 feet away is dumb.

Side-note: This game is so different but in so many ways similar.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm all for change, as long as the game still has the same basic feel and is a good game. I'm not the type of person who complains about too little or too much change, as long as the game meets my expectations overall then I'm all for it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.