Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

One Handed Gaming

Featured Replies

So I shattered my left wrist and had a plate put in yesterday. I've tried a few games but using the left joystick is pretty painful. I've exhausted the interesting titles on Netflix, rented all the good movies from RedBox, and the boredom is sinking in. Can anyone think of a fun game that uses very little left analog? I'll be making a trip to a game store later to try and remedy this.

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (the new one) can be operated entirely with your right hand. You only need to move the right analog stick and push pretty much any of the face or shoulder buttons to trigger the bombs. It's a pretty fun game, and is 800 MS points on the marketplace right now. I got it last week when it was the Deal of the Week for 400.

How did you shatter your wrist?

How did you shatter your wrist?

I'm with AK on this one. That sounds really painful, especially trying to use a controller after the fact.

one of the games on the arcade i had alot of fun with was boom boom rocket. i think there is a second one out that i havent tried yet. but it only takes on hand to play. was kinda like a ddr thing but you used either the buttons on the controller of the dpad whicever you wanted. i spent alot of time on that, would recomend checking out the trial

I agree, that game was pretty fun back in the day. I don't remember ever hearing about a sequel for it though.

It has cool techno versions of classical music to tap buttons along to.

Anyone else expect this thread to be about something dirty? No? Just me? Damn.

I didn't until you gave me dirty thoughts about it... Thanks...

  • Author

I shattered it doing the dirty version of one handed gaming. Dead or Alive Volleyball style...

But really, I was in an uncoordinated state of mind and got in a fight with some icy stairs. I lost needless to say.

I can still game two handed but overuse is painful. Sniping on MW2 was way too much haha. I'm trying to think of ones that use two hands like normal games but just not so much left analog.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.