April 26, 201016 yr comment_5617 i made a video of me frapping like a madman, but i didn't win. Report
April 26, 201016 yr Author comment_5699 Because, as with most ATC/Gamercide inside insults, they're not really insults, more like being poked in a friendly manner lol.lol. Loving the Slaughterfish beatdown. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5726 My game of League of Legends is going up on youTube. I already got Fraps for the hell of it, but it'll be on here anyway.No entry! Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_6927 Sorry for the delay on this, but I'm going to extend it one more week. Only two entries so far. Report
May 9, 201016 yr Author comment_7774 Well. Looks like the contest is over! JbMcfee you win with your slaughterfish video! PM is on its way. Congratulations and thanks to all who entered. Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_7782 Charming Slaughterfish Sword of Kindness? Excellent! lolCongrats, McFee!Thank y9ou for the contest, Dat. Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_7787 Thanks for the contest Dateranoth, I'm definitely going to get use out of it. Just got the link for the full version and downloaded it.The Slaughterfish Sword is from a mod called "A Very Silly Slaughterfish Mod" I believe, it's simply fantastic. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.