March 7, 201115 yr comment_32302 Is everyone playing something I should be playing or what? I haven't heard from anyone. Usually everyone is busy doing something else. So what the **** is going on? Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32306 I've been playing several "something else"s. I'm trying to at least finish off my 360 backlog. I've beaten like 5 games in the past week lol. After that I just have a couple Wii games and a crapton of Steam games. Report
March 7, 201115 yr Author comment_32307 Seriously there is nothing that interest me right now. I've tried every single game I can think of and nothing interest me. The only thing I want to play is Noire and GTA V. Everything else just seems lame. Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32321 I can't get into anything. I downloaded some Arcade games yesterday and ilomilo has become a bit addicting but other than......there is nothing catching my eye. Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32330 I've been struggling trying to learn Flash / Action Script 3, so I'm not playing too much. However when I do I'm usually playing Beyond Good & Evil or Uncharted 2 (replaying it). I also might have some extra cash at the end of the week and may finally get to pick up Killzone3. Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32363 Been playing some Mafia 2 on my PC, finally finished up Fable 3, need to tackle Bulletstorm and Dragon Age 2 comes out this week. What kinds of games do you like GG? Anything that was released that may have interested you? Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32365 When you master Flash I'll put you to work!ha ha .. thanks but I don't think I'll ever "master" this program. I'd like be to good at it but intermediate might be my stopping point. The more time I spend with Flash the less time I get to work with infinitely better After Effects. Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32369 I will be picking up Bulletstorm and Dead Spcae 2 other than that just playing whatever Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32370 man I can't wait till I can get Dead Space 2. I have PS Move and the demo of Extraction was pretty cool. Report
March 8, 201115 yr Author comment_32388 Been playing some Mafia 2 on my PC, finally finished up Fable 3, need to tackle Bulletstorm and Dragon Age 2 comes out this week. What kinds of games do you like GG? Anything that was released that may have interested you?Anything sandbox. GTA is the only thing that hold my attention longer then most games. I hate shooters cuz I can only go in certain path and i hate racing games cuz I can't get out of the car and run around lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.