March 6, 201115 yr comment_32297 Anyone else play this? Just picked it up yesterday and thought it was pretty fun. Kinda short though, got 100% earlier today. Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32332 As a Playstation Plus subscriber I got it for free but I haven't played it yet. I will one of these days Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32345 You have the rights to play that game, so long as you're a subscriber. Much like most of the music I had on my Zune, while I had my Zune Pass. Once that subscription has ended, those things no longer work. Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32351 Yep I knew that when I signed up for it. I can't image the game being interesting enough to play through more than once so I'm fine with the subscription based "renting" from Sony. Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_32360 So, I have this game available to me? I should get on PSN more often. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now