Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamefly-

Featured Replies

I was wondering if any of you use GF? If you do could you tell me if you get the games you want in a timely manner and if you've ever had any problems with your account?

Yea it was okay, the one thing I think is pretty shady is you can beat a game in three days send it in get another one beat it send it in but for some reason they start slowing down how fast they send you something. Like you'll have 20 things on your list but some how nothing is available i think it's some shady thing they do.

Had it in the past, too much money (not really) for me to keep re-newing. I liked them though, shipped quickly to me. Although, I did have Austin, TX as my distro center.

I loved it when I had it. I don't play enough games now to do it justice but I used to eat them up back in my heyday. Some games are definitely designed for renting. One day I'll go back to it. Don't expect to get the newest hottest games right away. Focus on the ones that got away. :)

Gamefly is awesome .. it'll save you tons of cash is if you don't mind waiting a bit. Some of the new titles take a bit to become available. The used sections is pretty cheap too and every game I've bought works fine and the instruction manuals/cases are always in great condition.

The best way to get new releases is to take everything off your queue except that one game. And add it to your queue before it releases. It worked for me everytime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.