March 4, 201115 yr comment_32151 http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/03/03/april-cover-saints-third789.aspxIf you don't get GameInformer, you'll have to wait several days for the information like the rest of us. Thanks Volition.Developed by Volition, Inc., Saints Row: The Third is scheduled for release on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC this holiday season.“Saints Row: The Third puts you on top of the world, right at the beginning of the game, with all the perks that go along with being the head of an elite criminal organization,” said Danny Bilson, THQ Executive Vice President, Core Games. “There’s no delivering pizza, no shuttling family members about in a long series of taxi missions. Instead, you take all the power of the Third Street Saints and you take the world by storm.”The first details of Saints Row: The Third will be revealed in the exclusive cover story in Game Informer’s April issue, shipping to subscribers in early March 2011.Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobble head dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute. Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to a new city, playing out the most outlandish gameplay scenarios ever seen. Strap it on. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32162 Aw yeah! Mob family fight! Yeah!I can't wait.PK! Play SR2 with me 100% playthrough. Lmao. Report
March 4, 201115 yr Author comment_32163 I love SR2. Doubt I'd get to 100% with you, though. Don't even have that for myself. Can't be bothered with some of the races. Pure frustration on my part. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32165 Hmm. I like the starting on top thing. Wonder if there will be any advancement? Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32184 I love SR2. Doubt I'd get to 100% with you, though. Don't even have that for myself. Can't be bothered with some of the races. Pure frustration on my part.C'mon, you have an Asian driving...how could we possibly lose? Kappa 'dat ***. Report
March 5, 201115 yr Author comment_32197 They're not all car races. Those are fine. It's the flying races I can't stand. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32212 They're not all car races. Those are fine. It's the flying races I can't stand.Oh.. can't you just blow up the other contestants like GTA? lololol. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32218 I can't wait for all the purple. I'm sure PK can't wait for it either. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32227 I LOVE Saint's Row 2. I've been trying forever to actually complete the story mode, but I just get too distracted and start messing around. PK, if you ever want to play, I'm always down for some. Report
March 5, 201115 yr Author comment_32253 I can't wait for all the purple. I'm sure PK can't wait for it either.I just love the purple... and the cake! CAKE! Report
March 9, 201115 yr Author comment_32463 Airstrikes, customizable weapons, RC gun. Sounds kick ass. They took away MP, too, focusing more on co-op. Bravo!http://www.computerandvideogames.com/292479/news/saints-row-3-first-details/ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.