Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Photoshop training guide

Featured Replies

ive had cs4 for a while but i did nothing with it so far, i wanna try to get good at it. so does anyone know a training guide that works me up from the beginning?

ive had cs4 for a while but i did nothing with it so far, i wanna try to get good at it. so does anyone know a training guide that works me up from the beginning?

Yep .. sure do .. My wife Tamara has been using Photoshop as a designer for around 10 or 15 years. First question is "What do you want to do with it?" I HIGHLY suggest the tutorials from Lynda.com. Also a decent starter book is the Visual Quick Starts.

Here's the link to the Lynda tutorials .. you gotta pay but I think I have a lot of these .. if you want I'll mail them on a DVD for you.

Lynda

  • Author

Here's the link to the Lynda tutorials .. you gotta pay but I think I have a lot of these .. if you want I'll mail them on a DVD for you.

If you did i would love you long time.

If you did i would love you long time.

ummm .. I'll pass. I don't know where I have them stored at the moment and I use a Mac but I'm sure they are just Quicktime files with projects for you to work on. .. PM with your address and I'll send them your way

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.