April 19, 201016 yr comment_4392 Come watch us play poker right now.I don't know how to embed. Go to justin.tv/pianokeys Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4426 An excerpt you all missed tonight. I have witnesses. lolGG: I DON'T LIKE TITTIES!!"lol Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4432 An excerpt you all missed tonight. I have witnesses. lolGG: I DON'T LIKE TITTIES!!"lolsigned and dated! LOL Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4520 It was fun GG. Thanks man.Glad you guys enjoyed it, we'll do it again every sunday I think. I won't be drunk every time though. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5569 The way the title reads, I was half afraid it was gonna be a pic of GG taking a leak. Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_6949 everyone get in our channel. justin.tv/pianokeys we got the cam hooked up i think Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6951 GG's becoming a poker stud. Hey GG, do you have Texas Hold 'Em from Live Arcade? I have one hell of a bankroll, but I haven't played in a long time. I wouldn't mind blowing the dust off my poker skills if you wanna get a table going sometime. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6971 Thanks for the steam GG!!! Man why is that so fun??? LOLIt's always a party when the pants come off. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7028 It's always a party when the pants come off.I have pictures. $5 each. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7075 I have pictures. $5 each.I have video $12 each.I have nightmares-$Pricelessthat made me laugh right there.i would haave joined yall last night but sitting in front of my computer got boring Report
May 9, 201016 yr Author comment_7759 I'm streaming right now if anyone wants to come in. justin.tv/pianokeys Report
May 16, 201016 yr Author comment_8772 me and randy are playing heads up for now, come in and follow us and get us more viewers Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14731 GG's casting right now. Ya'll better join if you know what's good for ya! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.