March 2, 201115 yr comment_31971 ... it's finally on Xbox Live .. 800 points. For those of you that haven't played this game now's your second chance to play (in my opinion) one of the finest video games ever made. There is very little in this game to speak ill of. Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_31975 It came out so late last night. Usually XBLA titles drop between 2AM and 3AM PST. I couldn't download this title until 5:30AM. I was too tired to play, and it was a rather big XBLA download, so I'll play it later today. Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_31979 Awesome. I own 2 copies already and have half a mind to get this too! Report
March 2, 201115 yr Author comment_31985 I didn't even know it was released last night. I've been playing the PS3 a lot and was a little surprised to see it on Live today. I'm really looking forward to replaying it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.