Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Stink Bugs

Featured Replies

  • Author

I googled stink bugs last night to see if we needed to call Logan's doctor at all, because I went into panic mode and it was so gross to see that people actually eat them like hamburgers etc.... There are recipes for those disgusting things. I mean who wants to eat stink bugs as part of a meal?! It's nasty!!!

Well, consider yourself partially lucky Ms. Siren. It was only a stink bug. I'm sure the stench will disappear soon and little Logan will be just fine!

When I was a kid I was sprayed pretty badly by not one but TWO skunks. It tooks weeks for the smell to go away. LoL

  • Author

I would think so too. I remember when Jason's dog was sprayed by a skunk in the neck one night when he went out to his business. He smelt so bad for the whole entire summer. I was pregnant with Granite at the time so it was much worse to me, but I couldn't imagine smelling a kid who got sprayed. It's not like you can send them outside all the time like a dog, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.