February 24, 201115 yr comment_31579 There is a trailer up on elderscrolls.com but the servers are pretty swamped. Fortunatly its also up on game informer so check it out and be happy.http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/24/mindblowing-new-skyrim-trailer-shows-epic-dragon-action.aspx Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_31585 Omg it looks amazing. RPG overload this year. I can't believe how good they got it to look considering its a fully open game. Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_31588 It's a trailer, I wouldn't assume that's what it'll be in game just yet. Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_31590 What was with those oblivion/fallout animations? Anyway, I still really want this game. Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_31602 "I think the official website has crashed. Another point against timed reveals, tons of fans will be waiting, hitting refresh, its bound to crash the servers."And exclusive gaming news content. That's what you get. Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_31612 I think I'm excited, but that damn music makes me biased. I could hear it and be excited about anything. Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_31614 Please excuse me while I go change my boxers.Okay, so oh my God. That was amazing. I am so hyped for Skyrim.And Dat, I'm in the same boat as you with the music. Jeremy Soule is a musical genius. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31622 i just j-izzed my pants....... 3 times............. in 2 minutes.................. Report
February 25, 201115 yr comment_31623 It looks nice but I hope it will have the same "magic" as Morrowind and Oblivion. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.