Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Weird News

Featured Replies

  • Author

http://www.kdvr.com/...-figure-drawing

All I can say is this kid was 11 yr old with no criminal record, the school had no intentions of pressing charges and it was done under the advisement of his therapist as a way to vent. We're a society that has been reduced to incarcerating pre-teens. And why at this juncture are we still wasting resources on prosecuting people (children) that aren't really even criminals.

http://www.kdvr.com/...-figure-drawing

All I can say is this kid was 11 yr old with no criminal record, the school had no intentions of pressing charges and it was done under the advisement of his therapist as a way to vent. We're a society that has been reduced to incarcerating pre-teens. And why at this juncture are we still wasting resources on prosecuting people (children) that aren't really even criminals.

Yea I hate what this country has become. Oh boohoo my child needs to be on meds, my child needs a therapists. Kids need balls and an *** whooping. I use to draw that **** all the time, **** those cops.

Me and one of my bosses had a discussion about kids with ADD/ADHD not too long ago. While I agree with the fact that it's a real disorder in some cases, I just think sometimes you have to let kids be kids. A kid under the age of 15 years old bouncing off the walls and having a hard time concentrating isn't always so much a disorder, than it is a kid just being a kid. This is my opinion of course and there are other circumstances to consider...but I'd like to see more background on the kid, ya know?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.