February 22, 201115 yr comment_31437 I watched a stream from King Foom.While he was playing DC Universe Online. It looked amazing. So i said why not pick it up. Played it , and it was worth buying. What do you guys think of DC Universe So Far???-TheJudgeJesus Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31438 I haven't played it yet. I'm interested, but I havent been able to really get into an MMO since Warhammer Online. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31439 I almost bought it but was dissuaded by many people and reviews. Just because level cap is only 30 and takes such a short time to get to that point. And there isn't much else to do. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31442 I almost bought it but was dissuaded by many people and reviews. Just because level cap is only 30 and takes such a short time to get to that point. And there isn't much else to do.Didnt you know though? Thats what DLC is for. To bilk you of more money beyond your original purchase price. LoL Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31452 Didnt you know though? Thats what DLC is for. To bilk you of more money beyond your original purchase price. LoLIsn't that just the sad truth these days? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.