April 18, 201016 yr comment_4269 Bored PK + random website = No pressing of any button. That's my experience anyway. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4272 I think I tried over half of the buttons before I got bored. lol Report
April 18, 201016 yr Author comment_4280 I bet kevin pressed the hell out of the over 9000 button.He's pressing it over and over right now. That's why he's not posting. Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4312 I could listen to the "this is Sparta" one over and over. lol Report
April 18, 201016 yr comment_4363 This is my first time seeing this thread. I've started to really get into Final Fantasy 12, and want to beat the game quickly to move on to all my 360 games. Those are some awesome buttons though lol.What I've found is that the Wilhem scream goes well with pretty much anything lol. It's funny when you put it after the kame hame ha and this is sparta. Too bad they don't also have the Howie scream (or the scream used when you level up in Modern Warfare 2, for those who don't know what I'm talking about). Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_4448 I pressed the Leroy Jenkins button like twenty times in a row this morning.My coworker is not impressed, but it sure makes me laugh. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4956 Bored PK + random website = No pressing of any button. That's my experience anyway.BAZINGA Report
April 23, 201016 yr Author comment_5045 You all pressed at least one button. You're not fooling anyone. =p Report
May 3, 201115 yr comment_36364 http://www.instantsfun.es/instants/allUpdated... there are quite a bit more now... Report
July 21, 201115 yr Author comment_40910 Posting in here so Google and all the other bots that root through this particular topic, have something new to look at. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.