February 20, 201115 yr comment_31303 What's up everyone? My names Josh Brophy and I'm a freshman at Penn State, University Park studying Information Sciences and Technology. I'm mainly a PC and Xbox game. I've been playing Warcraft since I was eight, haha Warcraft II started me and I've been playing Warcraft III and WoW ever since. I'm glad to be part of the cite and excited for whats to come:) Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_31305 Welcome! Though I never got into WoW I'm a huge Warcraft fan myself. I LOVED Warcraft 2. Some of the best RTS campaigns I've ever had were in that game. Nothing better than hours on a map and barely beating it with nothing but grunts left. Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_31307 haha too true, or spending an hour trying to beat two computers on a custom game. Good times. Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_31308 I got to the point where I could whoop 2 of them, but I'd play with me and a buddy and more CPUs and it'd get rough. Definitely one of my favorite RTS' of all time. Looking at the Battle.net edition on my shelf right now. I should play it again. Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_31309 Hey brophy. We also played some major Halo Reach and Fable 3 haha. Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_31310 It would definitely bring you back some years ahah, did you ever get into Warcraft III? Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_31312 Yeah. I played the hell out of it too. I never did either multiplayer much except with friends I knew. Was more interesting me playing locally. Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_31321 Thanks guys. Dater, the online gameplay is the only reason i still play it haha it honestly never gets old Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_31379 Hello and welcome to Gamercide.<pic of cookies would go here if i wasn't so lazy right now. lol> Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_31382 Sup man, I'm a Junior in Econ at Penn State UP, welcome to the big house, hope you went to THON this weekend. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.