Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Deal of the Day – Alan Wake Download

Featured Replies

7-2.jpg

Have yet to play and experience Remedy Entertainment’s 2010 thriller, Alan Wake?

Amazon is running a deal where you can purchase the full game via a downloadable code for the Xbox 360 for as little as $4.00 plus shipping.  The full game will take up 6.3 GB of space on your hard drive.

(Thanks Kevin)

View the full article

I had to stop playing this one at night. Dunno why the shadow people freaked me out so bad, but they did/do. I'll get back in to it soon though.

I got a new xbox, alan wake and forza 3 were bundled with it.. I haven't played a survival horror game since playing resident evil when I was like 6 years old. So we will see how this goes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.