February 14, 201115 yr comment_30793 Testing some stuff out with ARES.http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc Report
February 14, 201115 yr Author comment_30840 Again. Same thing.http://live.gamercide.org/index.php?action=link&user=skylark95atc Report
February 14, 201115 yr Author comment_30848 You quit just about as soon as I came in!Have to leave for class lol Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_30854 lol. It's no big deal. Was just funny timing. I came in. Said something and you immediately stopped casting. Report
February 16, 201115 yr Author comment_31015 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="432" width="768" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits&channel=skylark95atc&archive_id=279755196" /></object><br /><br />Forgot to mention I was playing NyxQuest earlier today. Anyone think the volume is still too loud? Report
February 16, 201115 yr comment_31021 Sound seems pretty good, but it wouldn't hurt to drop it another 10%. Report
February 17, 201115 yr Author comment_31054 Sound seems pretty good, but it wouldn't hurt to drop it another 10%. Will Do! I thought it was a little loud still but at least the distortion mostly went away. Report
February 17, 201115 yr Author comment_31057 Going to start NyxQuest again soon.http://live.gamercide.org/index.php?action=link&user=skylark95atc Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.