Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I Have No Idea How To Fly!

Featured Replies

Observe my skills in IL-2 Sturmovik, a flight game included in some Steam bundle I never got around to downloading. Skip to approxmiate 6:30 for the awesomness. LoL!

<br><br><br>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data=http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value=http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=You never know what I\'m playing!&channel=coyandchris&archive_id=279582609" /></object><br /><a href=http://www.justin.tv/coyandchris#r=-rid-&s=em class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from CoyAndChris on Justin.tv</a>

Wow. That is really bad flying Chris. I need Dramamine now...lol.

  • Author

Yeah it was fun to stream that for a little. I think I'm going to start loading up some older games and stream em for the heck of it.

Tonight I'm thinking Painkiller!!! (awesome FPS for the PC) Will take a while to install it though since it comes on SIX DISCS. hahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.