Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Analyst Is Certain That Activision Will Be Charging For Beachhead’S Call Of Duty

Featured Replies

Over-1-Million-More-People-Playing-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-On-360-Than-PS3.jpg

<br>

<br>

Analyst Michael Pachter says that, “I’m certain to my core,” when it comes to whether or not Activision will start charging gamers to play Call of Duty online when it comes to the newly announced project that is being taken on Beachhead.

<br>

<br>

According to G4TV, Pachter said that Project Beachhead will be charging for the mulitplayer and that there might also be charges for weapons or $1.00 each or a monthly subscription to access all of them.

<br>

<br>

If this turns out to be true, it will interesting to see which console’s sales will go up and if fans will revolt or will fall in line and pay to play.

<br>

<br>

via G4TV

View the full article

Though I don't like this bit of information, I do like the image provided with the article. Is that a Gamercide original? I think it is quite humorous!

Though I don't like this bit of information, I do like the image provided with the article. Is that a Gamercide original? I think it is quite humorous!

Yeah, I did that, lol.

Hopefully they do charge a montly sub for it. It will crash and burn. All these CoD players aren't going to pay a fee every month or whatever for a game they used to get for free. Unless they give you free DLC and stuff like that..i dont see it working out. I think most CoD players will just move on to something else. Leaves the door open for whatever EA and Respawn are working on.

Hopefully they do charge a montly sub for it. It will crash and burn. All these CoD players aren't going to pay a fee every month or whatever for a game they used to get for free. Unless they give you free DLC and stuff like that..i dont see it working out. I think most CoD players will just move on to something else. Leaves the door open for whatever EA and Respawn are working on.

But parents will :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.