Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm Totally Going To Make One Of These For Valentine's Day

Featured Replies

So, do you think I could get my wife to wear one of these? LoL Warning. This is potentially NSFW. No nudity, but some pasties are definitely present.

<br><br><br>

<iframe src=http://player.vimeo.com/video/19777275 width="640" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="

Clap-Off Bra</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user2362175">Randy Sarafan</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
  • Author

haha spawn. I think the usage would be more in the novelty area. I have to say I would be the most amused if my wife had one and did the clapping. I'd laugh but I'd like it.

Exactly. it's the novelty of it that makes it funny. No true man should "need" it, but every man can truly laugh at the awesomness of removing a bra with nay but the clap of your hands. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.