Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I Hate David Russell - Uncharted Movie Will Fail!

Featured Replies

So this guy/director is completely clueless. I just read an interview with him and I'm appalled. Check out what he says about Drake.

"...a crime family that metes out justice in the world of art and antiquities. If you're the head of a museum, or head of state, you've got to deal with them, and they're badass.

They're like the Sopranos in some ways, but they have great taste, and they have a sense of justice."

Really!? "A crime family that metes out justice"?!? Drake and family are somehow "like the Sopranos"?

There is TRULY not enough facepalm in the universe to describe my feelings on this. This is going to fail on levels of fail not yet experienced in this lifetime.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=73984

I might be wrong...been a while and I never played the second one. Wasn't drake's dad a treasure hunter?

Just as much fail as the director of the Just Cause movie wanting to make it "ultra realistic like the newer Casino Royal James Bond movie". Totally not even close to the crazy theme of the game. There can be no magic grappling hook in an ultra realistic movie. lol

Basically all video game movies suck.

We'll just have to wait a few decades until actual gamers and game makers start making the movies, then they'll be awesome.

We'll just have to wait a few decades until actual gamers and game makers start making the movies, then they'll be awesome.

There in lies the rub. No matter who is making the movies, the money men will always want to make it something different to appeal to the "mainstream masses" and not what they will view as the niche gaming community.

  • 1 month later...

Never heard of David Russell... actually I didn't even know there was an Uncharted movie in the works lol, I never really played it. I definitely want to though.

In any case, this'll prolly go the way of most if not all video game movies...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.