Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Captain America

Featured Replies

I know most everyone probably saw it during the semi super bowl.

<object width="720" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/34288"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/34288"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/34288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="349"></embed></object>

I think it looks pretty awesome. The only real reservations I have about all these latest superhero flicks, is how the massive egos are going to work on The Avengers. Hopefully Joss can make it work. <fingers crossed>

Thor is going to be better, I saw the trailer and it is badass

Quite the blanket statement for 2 movies that are really not very similar at all. :lol:

Both will be good I'm sure. I will say that Thor has the hotter leading lady.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.