Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Omegle

Featured Replies

Brad and I have been messing with people and asking for each other.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: y r little girlz so hawt?

You: Because you think they look like your mother.

You: Brad?

Stranger: no i don't think so

You: You don't think at all

You: Brad?

Stranger: ya i do

You: I don't think so

You: Brad?

Stranger: i think u have problems

You: Perhaps

You: BRAD!

You have disconnected.

Your not very popular Pk...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: Peeknuckle?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

  • Author

Stranger: heyy

You: Syc?

Stranger: huh?

You: what?

Stranger: what does syc mean

You: Syc?

Stranger: mhm

You: Yes.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

This was from awhile ago, so I'll have to do this from memory:

You: Todos los dulces en todo el mundo en mis pantalones!!!

Stranger: Hi

Stranger: Are you a boy or girl

You: I'm whatever you want me to be ;)

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: hey

You: hi

You: i have no friends, wanna be my friend?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Didn't want to be my friend :(

lmao, now i'm hooked on this site

Stranger: heyYou: bonjourStranger: what's up?You: ca va mal, et tu?Stranger: i do not speak french D:You: :( Je regretteYou: ahhhYou: umm, i speak english littleStranger: okayYou: uhhhh, how you are?Stranger: good how are you?You: i are well, things are good

You: Do you like FIFA?

Stranger: i don't know what that is

You: A video game about soccer

Stranger: ohhh

Stranger: not really

You: Kevin?

Classic!biggrin.gif

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: YO

You: WHAT UP N*GGA

Stranger: SUP

You: WEST SIDE?

Stranger: HELLS YAA U?

You: F-UCKING SOUTH SIDE SON

You: MAN

You: F-UCK NORTH

Stranger: YOU SUCKK

You: YO DOGG

You: DON'T HATE

Stranger: YAA?

You: I RESPECT YOU

You: AND YO SIDE

Stranger: AND I RESPECT YOU TOO

You: OKAYYou: SO...

You: F-UCK NORTH?

Stranger: IN FACT IM IN LOVE WITH YOU

You: OH S-HIT

You: THIS SOME NOTEBOOK S-HIT RIGHT HERE

Stranger: BE MYYY BABIESSS DADDYYYY

You: ONLY IF YOU BE MINES!

Stranger: HELLLSSS YAAA

Stranger: BITCHH

You: MO'FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stranger: MUDAAAAFUCKAAA

Stranger: <3

You: <3

You: DOG

You: NO HOMO

Stranger: NO HOMO

You: BUT I CAN'T QUIT YOU

You: SON

Stranger: HAHAHAHA

Stranger: SAMEEE

You: OH S-HIT

Stranger: OH CRAPP

You: BUT DUDE

You: YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?

Stranger: WHATT?

You: FRAKING PARENTS DOGGGG

Stranger: SAMESSSSS

You: THEY SAYING

You: "You can't be with him"

Stranger: WHATT THEY SAYINGG?

Stranger: UGHHHH

Stranger: F-UCK THEMM

You: "Because he isn't like us"

You: BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND TRUE LOVE

You: YO

Stranger: and whats "likee youu"?

Stranger: THEY DONTT

You: I WAS LIKE

You: F-UCK YA'LL

Stranger: THEYY BE DAYUMM BITCHEZZ

You: I'M OUT!You: THEY IS

You: THEY IS

Stranger: WERRRDDDD

You: STRAIGHT UP

Stranger: where you from?

You: Like I said

You: South side

You: aka: F-UCKING ANTARTICA

Stranger: hahahahahahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.