February 8, 201115 yr comment_30137 /facepalmSo an 11yr old boy over in the UK spent over a thousand pounds ($1,743.90) over a period of 6 months by purchasing things on Xbox Live. His mother, who claims that "when I put my card details in 18 months ago I thought it was just for his membership to play online with his friends", has gone to great lengths to condemn Microsoft. "It is ridiculous to allow someone of his age to make payments without any checks being done," she says. "When he is in gaming mode he can't be thinking about the money. You can't put all that responsibility on a young boy."The mother has reportedly complained to Microsoft, but claims that the "computer giant is ignoring her".Microsoft's response? (disclaimer: Wording is not Microsoft's official response. The following is a dramatization) ENABLE THE PARENTAL/FAMILY CONTROLS YOU STUPID *Censored*!Two things I have to say about this:1) Monitor your child. Don't have a $200 babysitter.2) Don't you look at your goddamned monthly statements on your credit/bank accounts!?!?!? I know I do!She fails on multiple levels. This is almost good enough to warrant one of Siren's fail of the week awards or something. LoLhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354490/Boy-11-racks-1-000-mothers-debit-card-playing-XBox-online.html#ixzz1DNRQHRUH Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30198 Looks like she spent some good money on those tits of hers, maybe she can sell herself and make it up Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30298 Don't let your kid have access to your credit card... problem solved. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.