February 7, 201115 yr comment_30054 Saw this and wanted to share it, pretty amazing story.http://www.militarytimes.com/multimedia/video/?bctid=51745112001#/Live%20RPG%20removed%20from%20soldier/51745112001 Edit: there is some Operating room scenes so if you are squeamish might want to skip this one. Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30076 Holy Crap that's awesome. Not exactly luck, but the only thing to say is 'What luck!' . Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30090 holy ****, not sure what to think if i were in either situation. but wow, amazing Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30504 These stories are exactly why I love my job. Whether I'm doing air assaults, troop transports, medivac, or just delivering mail to some secluded FOB in the middle of nowhere, I know that the soldiers I'm bringing my services to are so appreciative of them. To know that I could save so many lives and do such amazing things makes my job so much better. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.