Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Who has the crappiest gaming setup?

Featured Replies

That's really cool looking. btw I have the crappiest set-up. No 360 atm...

Omg want so hard, but my setup definitely wouldn't be the crappiest entry, maybe one of the messier ones though with all the wires and games on the floor. I wonder who will win, maybe someone with like a rock plugged into their TV? lol

Maybe it could be something creative like a TV made of cardboard with an Atari controller plugged into it?

Alas, tis not open to Europe and since I moved everything, my set-up's pretty neat. That is one sweet PS3 though.

Random question based on the Eligibility part of that article.

Why isn't Quebec eligible?

  • Author

Many contests exclude Quebec. I think it's because of some symbolic thing they did awhile back. Quebec is known as a nation within Canada.

*edit* Wiki'd it and found this...

Sovereignty plays a large role in the politics of Quebec, and the Official Opposition social democratic Parti Québécois advocates national sovereignty for the province and secession from Canada. Sovereignist governments have held referendums on independence in 1980 and 1995; both were voted down by voters, the latter defeated by a very narrow margin. In 2006, the Canadian House of Commons passed a symbolic motion recognizing the "Québécois as a nation within a united Canada."

Québécois ... I hate them .. I HATE THEM!!! .. god I hated them so much! .. Of course one day I may have to live there again .. and learn to speak stupid French-Canadian French .. oh the rage I still feel for them .. of course their not as bad as the Teabaggers

Maybe. You should include pics of your cake encrusted beard to seal the deal. :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.