Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mah New Pc

Featured Replies

I just ordered a new pc and I thought it was a damn good deal, but some of my friends are trying to tell me they could build a better one for less. I got this for around $680 delivered after my discount. I looked through fry's and newegg trying to get the best deal and found I couldn't even buy the parts this comes with for that price. Please let me know what you think.

Not bad at all, and it comes in the same sexy case as my new computer. I'd have to find some more information about that graphics card, though.

EDIT: From what I've read the 5570 seems to be an extremely good card for the price.

http://gizmodo.com/5...formance-for-80

It can handle Crysis at custom settings and get 30+ FPS. The benchmark didn't say what settings were higher/lower, but the benchmark shows it playing Modern Warfare 2 at the highest settings at1920x1200 with no AA, and getting 25+ FPS. Not bad at all for such a cheap GPU.

You'd basically be able to play any game, though maybe not always at the highest settings or with lots of AA like mine. :D (although to be honest mine can be slowed up by some games like Metro 2033 at high resolutions with everything maxed in DX11 mode, with Depth of Field and Tesselation turned on (I have a Radeon 6870))

Looks like a pretty good system to me. They could probably build one for around the same price, but by the time you count the OS it'd be close. Either way, not a bad build. Plus, it is real ready for upgrade. You could always add more ram and upgrade the GPU in the future. It should be a great computer for you for a while though.

  • Author

I'm actually posting this from my new computer :D It's hooked up to the tv, so i'm a little far from the text and might mispell a few words :P anyways i went to can you run it and checked all the new games i could find on there and it'l run all the games easily on minimum, and most except the really high end on recommend. Can't wait to see what this baby can do :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.