Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Last Second Gaming Night - Gta Iv

Featured Replies

RDR is callllling you!!!!! If you get bored over there I will be in RDR since I don't have this currently. I totally understand the boycott though.

Vector, I just got RDR and would like to play it with you. I won't be able to make the GTA time do to school tomorrow.

But Vector, if you want to play a bit earlier then I'm down for some RDR.

Vector, I just got RDR and would like to play it with you. I won't be able to make the GTA time do to school tomorrow.

But Vector, if you want to play a bit earlier then I'm down for some RDR.

I'd be up for some RDR free roam with you guys. :)

Awesome. Whenever either of you are able to play, send me a message.

As for GTA, if you guys are gonna play next week on Friday or Saturday then I'm up for it.

Awesome. Whenever either of you are able to play, send me a message.

As for GTA, if you guys are gonna play next week on Friday or Saturday then I'm up for it.

^ What he said. I'm down for the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.