January 27, 201115 yr comment_29027 This one is a little more emotional than my last ones. My style varies yo! Report
January 27, 201115 yr comment_29033 Damn dude these are getting really ******* good.Only thing I would change is have the last 60 secs, right after the bridge/break, have it crescendo a little bit more, maybe adding a little more bass or increase the snare tempo a bit, just a more epic atmosphere for an ending. Otherwise dude that track ruled. EDIT: Now that I think about it, if you could have like a choir or group operatic singing at the end that would be tight. No clue how you could do that on a program but that'd be sick.This track by NIN is a good example of just atmosphere and chaos. Report
January 27, 201115 yr Author comment_29036 Oh, I could do choirs alright! I'll work on another version real quick with a choir at the end and link it up! Thanks for the advice CB. Report
January 27, 201115 yr comment_29037 Hahaha np, I'll add music producer to my resume at school now Report
January 27, 201115 yr Author comment_29050 Holy crap. It took 5 minutes to add a choir and 35 minutes to export the file as an MP3...ridiculous! Report
January 27, 201115 yr comment_29071 I passed it onto Chris at HyperDuck. I bet he'll like it, too. Report
January 27, 201115 yr comment_29073 Bumpin'. Sounds good. It reminds me of some of The Flashbulb's stuff. Check him out sometime. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.