Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

360 Somehow To Receive User Created Portal 2 Content

Featured Replies

I'm glad this is happening, after the disappointment of The Orange Box, they needed to fix the lack of content. Did that update EVER come out?

I'm glad this is happening, after the disappointment of The Orange Box, they needed to fix the lack of content. Did that update EVER come out?

No idea if one did or not... doubt it though. MS was charging them too much to update it.

I'm glad this is happening, after the disappointment of The Orange Box, they needed to fix the lack of content. Did that update EVER come out?

Nope, hell TF2 360 is plain out broken with tons of glitches, and has been for a long time now.

Nope, hell TF2 360 is plain out broken with tons of glitches, and has been for a long time now.

You know, I really have a lot to say about that and how upset I am about all of it but I'm honestly at a loss for words on it sometimes...

340xq.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.