Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The All Fronts Giveaway!

Featured Replies

Okay, so after a long hiatus from the forums, I have come back bearing a few gifts. In this thread I will be giving away two Final Fantasy Avatar outfits (for female avatars) and two tokens for the Gears of War 2 All Fronts Map pack collection.

Those of you who would like either one, just type in your name, which one you want, as well as how you plan to take over the world. The winners will be determined through a random number generator next Sunday (April 11th), so people have a fair shot of entering. Good luck guys and let's see some creative world domination plans! ;)

Good contest Nex. I'm not entering because I have the All Front maps already, and no use for a female avatar outfit. Thanks for contributing, : D

Good contest Nex. I'm not entering because I have the All Front maps already, and no use for a female avatar outfit. Thanks for contributing, : D

Same, and nice work making a sweet contest. All Fronts is a pretty good bundle of maps, even though I barely even played Gears of War 2's multiplayer besides horde mode.

My name is Cody A.K.A. CoDyHD. I want the all fronts maps, and I'd take over the world by escaping prison, putting on a carhartt and kidnapping all of the worlds kangaroos. You know, typical atomic annihilation, eh?

I haven't played gears in a long time, but the all fronts map pack would be awesome. As for world domination i'd create the greatest console of all time and sell it for cheap. The games would have subliminal messages for electing me ruler of all. Then id buy the playboy mansion and let my friends from gamercide join me as we party like it's 2999

  • Author

Haha, nice one guys, pretty good stuff. I kept overlooking my own thread without realizing it lol. I enjoyed the new maps, I just don't have gears 2 at this time. Anywho, keep posting guys, I look forward to seeing the community's creativity.

*not an entry*

Nice contest man, I have the all fronts already. But I would take over the world by being the nicest guy in the world, so that I could befriend all the leaders of the world so that they would really like me, and then I would stop all the wars. Then everyone would bow down to me.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Yes sir! The contest is indeed officially done. I didn't have time yesterday, I was preoccupied with a few things, so I couldn't devote much time to the forums. However, since no one besides Cody and LG have been officially entered, I suppose that you guys win by default! I shall be PMing you guys the codes momentarily, and thanks for entering!B)

P.S.- I will be doing a few more contests in a little bit, I have a few surprises in store for them, but it'll be a while before I launch anything else. Look for more in the future.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.