Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Lord Of The Rings Online - Pc

Featured Replies

Seeing how Lord of the Rings Online has gone "Free to Play" and I'm a Tolkien freak, I've been playing LotRO for some time with the love of my life and some other good friends. I'm an actual subscriber, but if anyone else is interested, we're on the Firefoot server.

C'mon and make a murder hobbit! :)

  • 2 months later...

Hey am gonna start playing this if i do can i play with you learn me the basics n stuff message me thanks!

  • Author

Hey am gonna start playing this if i do can i play with you learn me the basics n stuff message me thanks!

Sorry Scouse. I've cut back on a lot of my game time and LotRO was one of the things caught in the purge. However, if you want any tips or advice from levels 1-15ish or so, feel free to ask.

Personally I have a soft spot for hobbits... and even more so for hobbit minstrels. There's just something extremely satisfying about yelling at something to death. (Not to mention playing the cowbell)

  • Author

www.lotro.com

It's gone "free to play" and you can do a lot without paying a monthly sub. You can either choose to pony yo $30.00 for a 3 month subscription (saving 5 bucks a month off the regular $15.00 a month standard bill) or pick and choose what you want to do through micro-transactions.

It's one of the prettiest looking MMO's I've ever played. Also being the music loving person that I am, I SERIOUSLY enjoyed the ability to play music in game with the instruments, in real time. (You can also sync up with other players and get ensembles going. Look on youtube for folks playing stuff from the actual LOTR films, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, AC/DC, etc, etc... it's pretty awesome.)

Based solely on some of the videos of the songs I've seen (though they may be mostly premade, they're still freaking epic), I think I'll try the free version for a while eventually. That music system is awesome.

  • Author

The music is pretty cool. You -can- play "real time" but some of the most amazing stuff is the way people have pre-made songs that you can download and then play at any time. Some are single part. Some are multi part.

I suggest : http://www.thefatlute.com/

This is a great website for LoTRO music questions, downloads, etc, etc. Check it!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.