Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dragon Age 2 Isaac Clarke Armor

Featured Replies

I have a code for a set of Isaac Clarke Dragon Age 2 armor, I'm not going to use it, and I figured at least I could do was give it away to someone on Gamercide. :)

I'm not too sure if anyone would have been interested in this, so I didn't think of some big contest. If you're interested in the code, post here, and I'll PM the code to you. Here is a video for the armor:

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFbfxINhjIg?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFbfxINhjIg?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFbfxINhjIg?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

  • Author

This comes with Dead Space 2 though right? So if I buy Dead Space 2 (like I'm planning to today from Kmart, free 1600 MS points w/ purchase) I can use the issac clarke armor in Dragon Age 2 when it comes out?

Yea, Chris, it comes with every new copy of Dead Space 2.

@Stealthy, If you want it I'll go ahead and send it to you. I don't think anyone else will be too interested, most people here I believe plan on buying Dead Space 2 at one point, or just don't play Dragon Age.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.