January 25, 201115 yr comment_28791 Bulletstorm - http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Bulletstorm-Demo/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454188f0Crysis 2 Multiplayer "Closed Beta" - http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Crysis-2-Multiplayer-Closed-Beta/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245418946 Report
January 25, 201115 yr Author comment_28798 Bulletstorm is pretty good. So long as you mute the intro and tutorial in the beginning. lolNaw, seriously, though. It's fun. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28799 Now, the trick is to find time to download and play them. With Dead Space 2 I'm not sure if it will be possible. I'm really looking forward to Bulletstorm though, looks great. Report
January 25, 201115 yr Author comment_28802 First of many negative reviews I think Bulletstorm will receive.http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/32593/Opinion_Video_Game_Ethics_And_The_Coming_Bulletstorm.php?Again, I'm reminded of the cartoons and TV shows I grew up watching as a young lad. Moe putting Curly's head in a vice, and cranking the lever down as hard as he could. Wile. E. Coyote, trying to drop a 5 ton weigh onto the Roadrunner. The list goes on and on. Some of the people voicing their concerns about games like these, are the same people who watched these same shows as I did. Are they out of control? Did Popeye knocking Bluto to the moon, somehow make them violent?Bah.*edit* Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28806 Already. Good grief. I wish people had something better to do. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28811 I've got the game pre-ordered. I'm TOTALLY going to love playing this game. It's right up my alley. I love to laugh, and this game doesn't take itself seriously which is half the fun.It's not the glorification of violence. It's called "parody". I don't see GamaSutra (or many other sites for that matter) having a hissy fit for Gal Gun, which has you on rails going around shooting your love juice, wait I'm sorry I meant "Pheromone Shots" at young girls who are exposing their underpants. And yes, this game is on the Xbox 360. http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/09/gal-gun/So I guess the moral of the story is:Over the top violence and innuendo = NO!Underage girls exposing their underpants, passing out in ecstasy while you shoot your "pheromones" at them + the obligatory tentacle monsters = WIN? Report
January 25, 201115 yr Author comment_28812 OH HO HO!https://twitter.com/#!/petermolyneux2/status/29846836952961025"Anyone who downloads bulletstorm demo today, I hope you can sleep well tonight, I really do." - Peter Molyneux (Fable, Black and White, Milo)*edit* Not the real Peter, but I can totally picture him saying this. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28813 Screw you Molyneux. I'mma going to download the game, and I'll be DAMN HAPPY when my PRE-ORDER for Bulletstorm arrives in my hands. I'm not only going to play a game that is going to make me laugh like crazy, but also gives me access to the Gears 3 beta.I'd rather play that than be subjected to your crappy Fable III. On a side note, I've been replaying Black & White 2 again on PC. LoL Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28827 Bulletstorm was okay, but its not my kind of game.Crysis 2 was a very pretty CoD clone. I'll wait for it get to around 30 bucks first and pick it up for the single player. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28857 Downloading both demos..... and i would gladly buy bulletstorm JUST for the gears 3 beta. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28885 Downloaded both but Bulletstorm seems to be good. I haven't exactly said this is going to be great now after I played it, maybe because I've only played it 5 times and still suck at it. Surely, I'll figure everything out but I do believe the retail version will make this game worth it compared to the demo as I think it doesn't give it justice. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28906 I'm downloading the Bulletstorm demo now. It's a definite buy for me since the GoW3 beta is included. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28910 I forgot to download this last night. Was too busy playing Dead Space 2 and killing alien zombie babies. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28932 Played Crysis2 demo last night, it was...... Ok. Reminded me a bit of the first section 8. The lag was pretty bad, and it didn't really show until you got into combat. I bashed someone in the back, they took three more steps before going flying. Or walking around a corner only to die, and in the replay you apparently stood still and let someone pump a whole clip into you. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28935 Gah. I had the lead. Must regain it. (bulletstorm leaderboard pic from goon360) Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_28969 Esko is above me? Damn you for posting that. I'll have to fire up that demo again, now.*shakes fist* Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29491 I tried them both tonight.Bulletstorm:Seems fun, could be pretty good if there are alot of different weapons and levels. I do see this possibly getting pretty repetitive but all games are in a sense. Creative kills seems cool. The dialogue is pretty dumb. I must admit I am a little on the fence now after playing the demo though. I just feel I may get bored with this sooner than later. May still give it a chance.Crysis 2:Not all that impressed. It throws you right into online play which is not such a bad thing but when your trying to learn the controls it is a bit annoying. That did not take long though because It just seems too familiar like Halo/COD. Killstreaks, ect. Just seems like this game is a year too late. I am ready for something new and different. Report
February 2, 201115 yr comment_29735 Me too TC. I'm not a big fan of all these multiplayer demos lately. Report
February 5, 201115 yr comment_29921 Anyone else preordering Bulletstorm? I think I might...it seems really awesome. Report
February 5, 201115 yr comment_29925 I had a lot of fun with Bulletstorm. I don't think I'd pay 60 dollars for it. Seems like I could get bored with it fairly easy, but I'll rent it for sure. Report
February 8, 201115 yr comment_30234 Qty 1Product DescriptionBulletstorm Epic Edition-Xbox 360 Status: Pre-order release date is 02/22/2011. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30291 After actually learning how to play Bulletstorm a bit more, I began to like it more. So far, I think it could be a very solid game and I'm more impressed now than I was. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.