January 25, 201115 yr comment_28789 http://store.steampowered.com/app/42910/?snr=1_4_4__13 Great game where you learn 8 base spells, but can combine them for different effects. The humor is really good, too. Did I mention 4 player co-op?TRY IT! Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28794 Looks like it could be pretty cool. It looks a bit reminiscent of Castle Crashers. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28796 Go download the demo. Seriously.Already done, but I won't play it until tomorrow. From 12AM-1AM onwards is my unofficial "anime until I'm tired and decide to go to sleep" time. lol Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28829 It's better than anime.NNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!! Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28843 But... is still pretty fun. \o/I may get.Are you gonna get it PK? Then we could do some co-op. I might actually get it, the magic combining system is great. Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_28848 I was going to look into a review copy for one of us. So, unless Chris or Siren wants to review it, hold off on buying it for now. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28851 I was going to look into a review copy for one of us. So, unless Chris or Siren wants to review it, hold off on buying it for now.If I decide to get it, I would buy it before the 31st for that bonus DLC with the extra spell, but I could definitely review it if we get a code and Chris or Siren don't care to. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28934 Just got it. Hope I don't mix too many spells together and mess it up or I'll be like Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28938 There is no way I'mma going to be able to review it. I love new games and all, but Coy has been hogging the PC lately with her anime and I just got the two new 360 games and am working on the interview with Trendy and getting them set up on the Xbox forums/etc/etc/etc.I will look into checking it out when I can though, if I can ever get on the PC again. LoL Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28968 Messed around in it a little bit. The pointy hat alternate look for getting the game before the 31st is awesome because it makes you look like a black mage from Final Fantasy if you use a blue robe. The meteor spell is epic, too, but you'd better be ready with a bubble shield. Report
January 27, 201115 yr comment_28977 Just remember kids.... in this game.. CROSSING THE STREAMS IS GOOD!!! Report
January 27, 201115 yr Author comment_29041 No development team members were involved in the making of this video as they’re stuck in their cave working on patches to fix the current online issues, adding content and implementing player requests like keyboard mapping and more. For those having trouble with the online co-op, the multi-player is running smoothly over LAN and local co-op. Report
January 31, 201115 yr Author comment_29563 Patch rolling out on Steam, soon. Here's the notes on it.http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1739852 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.