Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Halo: Reach Noob

Featured Replies

Thanks to the magic that is GameFly, I just received notice that Halo: Reach is currently en route to the Casa de Capt & KayJKay.

My question is, how are the multi-player aspects because playing solo a lot of times really isn't all that fun for me.

you will never know, for I have intercepted it... much like clay matthews will do to big ben. mwa ha ha .

Seriously though it is quite fun, I wonder if you'll get the disc i used to play from gamefly?

I wonder if you'll get the disc i used to play from gamefly?

I wouldn't doubt it, that disc is a whore. :P

As for your question, CC, Halo: Reach is one of those games that will always have a healthy amount of multiplayer activity. Look at Halo 2, they had to finally shut down the servers 5 years after its release before people would stop playing it. lol

Get to know the DMR really well or you're going to have no fun going up against a lot of people in Matchmaking. It also depends on what playlists you are going to be playing the most. If you're a 'do your own thing' player, then play in larger playlists like BTB. Don't go into Team Slayer or Arena without a full party and you should be fine.

Agree with Bogeh. The DMR is your best friend. I stick with Swat and that's about it though so I can't say much about the other stuff. Oh and objective can be a pain in the rear depending on how well your team works together if you go at it alone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.