January 25, 201115 yr comment_28756 I suppose you'd be upset if the Steelers lost, and one of us posted a pic of the Steelers coach, throwing his headset down. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28760 Why is it when the Steelers make it to the super bowl the NFL season is awful. Every team this year was all over the place, kind of the same thing when they played Arizona too. Report
January 25, 201115 yr Author comment_28765 Steelers were pretty consistent all year GG bar the game against the Pats. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28772 I love how everyone just acts like it's something that normally goes on. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28781 I suppose you'd be upset if the Steelers lost, and one of us posted a pic of the Steelers coach, throwing his headset down.True, but that would never happen (at least with the current coach). In addition, I don't think he meant any disrespect to anyone here by posting that video (I do recall that you like the Jets, though, PK). I personally dislike Rex Ryan so I found the video hilarious, regardless of the fact that he lost to the Steelers.@ GG: I agree to an extent, but that's the way the playoffs work. For instance, the Steelers have never had to go through the Pats during these past 3 trips to the Super Bowl. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28782 Wait. You're saying the head coach for the Steelers would never throw down his headset? You don't know that. Even he doesn't know that. Stuff happens in an instant, when you're highly pissed off.And yeah, I like the Jets. Never tried to hide that fact. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28787 I was hoping it would be Jets/Bears but I guess thats too much to ask for. Fml. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28856 I wanted a Chargers/Rams superbowl... didn't quite make it though. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28868 I was hoping it would be Jets/Bears but I guess thats too much to ask for. Fml.That would have been a cool Super Bowl match. I'll still watch it regardless. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.