January 23, 201115 yr comment_28535 http://www.gametrailers.com/game/battle-spin/14406 Watch the video to find out what it really is. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28562 Sometimes i think some game developers are as perverted as disney artists. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_28571 First I was all likeBut then I click the trailer and was likeWow, I can't believe how they every got away with that character model. That seriously made me laugh! Report
September 19, 201115 yr Author comment_45311 lol Bump. Google bot was in here and I forgot all about this thread. Had to click. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45348 Speaking of which... were has Chris been??He had some sort of difference of opinion with some people here and left, but I won't get into it. Really don't see why he thought he had to leave, but I dunno. He still ninjas his way into browsing the forums anonymously on occasion lol. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45356 I won't ask for more detail... just never knew what happened. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.