January 20, 201115 yr comment_28290 Sometimes I enjoy reading police reports. Sometimes I don't. While crime is never funny, especially to those victimized, there are occasions where I simply cannot believe what I'm reading and feel the need to share it with you all.This is one of those times.Let's take a moment to aquaint ourselves with a Mr. Waldo Soroa, aged 19. Waldo, along with four other "respectable" young members of society, decided it would be a great idea to burglarize the home of a Florida woman sometime in mid-December. While in the home, these upstanding citizens decided to pilfer a number of electronic devices as well as some jewelry. Also purloined during the heist were two urns which contained the ashes of the woman's deceased father and her beloved Great Danes.So electronics and jewelry I can understand, but two urns? Really? Why!? What could possibly drive a group of thieves to steal the ashes of the deceased?Read the police report.Yes folks, these beacons of intelligence were SNORTING CREMATED ASHES THINKING IT WAS COCAINE!!! There is not enough /facepalm in the world to describe this. So to answer the immortal question, one posed by a multitude of books and even a few video games...Where's Waldo? HE'S IN JAIL!(No, I couldn't resist that last joke. The prison jumpsuit and the name just SCREAMED to me to apply my fantabulous MS Paint skills to add the Waldo hat and glasses. LoL) Report
January 20, 201115 yr Author comment_28292 No, I believe that's a Waldo hat in the last picture. LoL Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28321 lol. That is pretty funny. Where's Waldo was my first thought when I saw the name and jump suit too. Hopefully the lady got her ashes back. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28324 Being a guy of size I can say that pic's not "Where's Waldo" it's "I Ate Waldo". Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.