Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Final Fantasy Xlll-2 Will Be A Direct Sequel

Featured Replies

Lightning-1.jpg

<br>

<br>

Following up rumors a few weeks ago that Square Enix registered a domain name for FFXIII-2, Square announced today that Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be a direct sequel to FFXIII and the RPG will find it’s way to a PS3 and Xbox 360 near you in late 2011.

No other details have been made available at this time.

<br>

<br>

via Eurogamer

<br>

500x_x132.jpg

View the full article

The only details you need to know is the NEW BATTLE SYSTEM which will replace the Paradigm system in FFXIII. The new system will feature an assortment of amazing new dresses and hats you can put on characters as they continue their boring and 100% linear quest!!!

ARG I had to look the leaked trailer for this game and it totally spoilers the end of XIII which I'm playing right now. Should have known better.

Sigh, I still have to beat FF13 before this one comes out. I did the same thing with FFX. I never beat it, but played FFX-2 and beat that. What a horrible decision that was.

I'm thinking of just starting over in FF13. I remember I was stuck on Vanille's eidolin and still haven't passed it yet.

Vanille's is on disc 3, you'd have to play quite a bit all over again. :( Not to mention you just got out of the 'linear' bit. I think you should keep going, don't torture yourself.

Damn. I guess I'll just keep going then. I'm amazingly under leveled. I suppose I'll try to level a bit in the previous area.

I lost my copy of FFXIII. :(

I'm almost done with my copy (I think? I really can't tell.) but when I finish I can trade with you if you want.

That'd be cool. Just message me on XBL when you're finished. Thanks man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.