January 16, 201115 yr comment_27846 http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/15/man-discovers-glasses-free-3d-tech-in-the-blink-of-an-eye-video/ Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27851 after 5 minutes of that i think my eyelids would stop working and my eyes would fall out. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27857 Wow. "You can really enjoy the show in a very nice way." At least you won't have those dumb looking glasses on your face... Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27861 Heh... is that healthy?Apparently there's already a 3DTV that doesn't require glasses that exists, anyway. It costs tremendous amounts of money, but it exists... apparently. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27866 "And now I'm beginning to see a shape...... that looks... very real".LoLWow. Great find PK. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27890 Thank you, but I'll wait for the non active glasses technology. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27982 The passive 3d tvs are already a reality, vizio had one at ces for I think it was around 3,700. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.