January 14, 201115 yr comment_27694 Hey guys Just signed up (Pk made me)Anyway my name is Richard i live in the West Midlands, England.I'm an avid gamer, i have pc and xbox 360.Steam username : F3N1X123 ( i know i had a gears phase )XBL Gamertag ; ShAnKi Mc ShAnK Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27700 Pkizzle has friends overseas!?!?LoL Welcome to Gamercide bro. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27712 Many, actually. They're awake when I game. =]LOL!You got me there bro. I can't help it if I'm east coast and married to a nurse who has to get up early almost every day. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27713 to Gamercide ShAnKi . One question for ya? Did PK give that "song and dance" about there being Cookies and Milk if you joined? Or did he offer you cake? Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27725 Welcome to Gamercide!Chris ate all the welcome committee cookies so we will have to bake you up a new batch later... lol Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27753 Welcome. And obviously the cake is a lie. Milk and cookies are spot on though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.