January 13, 201115 yr comment_27656 http://feeds.wired.c...~3/8ExBW4q2GQY/Apparently the Scientists can now tell how well you will perform in Space Fortress. With an MRI. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27673 not gonna lie, kinda want to take the test and see how accurate they are Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27675 not gonna lie, kinda want to take the test and see how accurate they areit would show how much I would zerg rush you and win in Starcraft. rofl Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27676 it would show how much I would zerg rush you and win in Starcraft. roflpretty sure we did that once and i roflstomped you. havent played in ages now though so you might have a better chance Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27677 pretty sure we did that once and i roflstomped you. havent played in ages now though so you might have a better chanceWe'll see bro-ham! Imma going to send some mad Protoss air fleet into your base.Im in your base. Stomping your stealthyness. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27679 yeah... sooo... i dont stealth ni sc2, zerg rush all the way before it was cool Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27703 I really need to load up Starcraft again. Been awhile since I played last honestly. So many new games have come out. You are pretty badass at SC2 though Stealthy so I hope you know I'm just messing with you. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27737 not gonna lie, kinda want to take the test and see how accurate they areI agree, I think it would be cool. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.