January 11, 201115 yr comment_27274 is the idea behind the skeleton that you play games until you're dead and then you play some more? or were skeletons just cool at the time? Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_27276 Do you mean the reaper? Ever hear of genocide, matricide or fratricide? We kill games. Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_27280 Do you mean the reaper? Ever hear of genocide, matricide or fratricide? We kill games.^Although the only games you killed lately are Mafia 2 and Transformers Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_27283 Im not really into killing, I just hang around with these big kids so I look tough. Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_27286 It's not a skeleton... it's -Skeletor-. He was a total gamer. Natch. Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_27287 Was that question really just asked?I know I already posted this in another new user thread, but I feel the need to do it again. LoL Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_27290 Although the only games you killed lately are Mafia 2 and Transformers Yes yes. Details details. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.