Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Getting The Band Back Together

Featured Replies

Soooo.... Karen (KayJKay) and I wound up getting the Beatles Rock Band bundle (game, drums, guitar and mic) along with Rock band 2 and Rock Band 3 today. EVERY place had the keyboard sold out so that'll be a future purchase.

I was wondering who all had Rock Band 3 and if there was any interest in getting together at certain times to goof around.

Hit me up on XBL as CAPTAIN C0NCUSSI0N or give me a PM.

I've got a guitar, drums, and keyboard(just used the headset for mic but it doesn't work on Beatles/RB3), and for games I have 2, the Beatles, 3, and the AC/DC Live track pack, and I have 1, 2, and AC/DC imported into 3, along with a good bit of DLC(NIN, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, among others, also have the full Sgt. Peppers album in Beatles RB). I would be up for playing some time, I mostly stick to guitar/bass but I can play keys/drums okay on medium and a bit of hard.

  • Author

Well, I got RB2 and Lego RB imported into RB3. I have Beatles RB as well since ya can't import that one into RB3 (boo). Also have some Billy Joel and a few small DLC purchases.

Karen and I have a guitar, drums, keyboard and mic.

Up for anything really. So if folks want to jam, just look for Capt C0ncussi0n or Sayterra on XBL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.