Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Neverwinter Nights 2

Featured Replies

CoyandChris, Captain Concussion, KayJKay, and I hope to be playing some multiplayer in Neverwinter Nights 2. My vote is that the four of us each be one of the planetouched elemental races so we can summon Captain Planet. lol

I loved the first one, though I never got very far with all the damn class choices, and just got 2 in the Steam Christmas sale. Does anyone else play Neverwinter Nights 2 and maybe play with some of us sometime?

I think it's only 4 player max. :(

Doesn't mean that the three of us can't start our own little group in a seperate game though. :) And I agree, I haven't played much of it but it seems like a cool game so far with TONS of friggin customization. It makes my head spin.

I tried making a fire gensai fighter the other night. It took me about an HOUR just to read through and select what traits and abilities I wanted.

Overwhelming customization is overwhelming.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.