January 6, 201115 yr comment_26899 http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/events/ces/liveevent.aspxStarts in half an hour.Sony's was earlier, and they showcased a handheld camera that shoots in 3D, will retail for under $200 and won't need special glasses for playback. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26900 Awesome. Someone should do a stream so we can chat if possible. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26903 Apparently, my processor is not supported to install Silverlight. Great. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26906 Starting any second now. Terrible music. HTFUQFT. We gotta keep Syc updated with the big stuff since he can't view it. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26907 Going to stream it to http://www.justin.tv/dateranoth pass: gamercideI'm going to leave it on, but I won't be in there. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26918 Well, I thought it was a pretty big let down. Although some of the new Windows 7 PCs they showed were pretty awesome. I liked the dual screen one the best. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.