April 16, 201016 yr comment_3573 You qualify if you were a Comcast customer who used "the Ares, BitTorrent, eDonkey, FastTrack, or Gnutella P2P protocols at any time from April 1, 2006 to December 31, 2008" and/or used "Lotus Notes to send emails any time from March 26, 2007 to October 3, 2007." (Some Notes traffic was apparently blocked inadvertently by Comcast's system.)In order to qualify for the cash, you need to sign up at the official settlement website and provide your Comcast account number.Read on for more information[source Ars Technica] Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3583 Even since it's legit, there's no way in hell I would admit to it to my ISP so I could get $16. Report
April 16, 201016 yr Author comment_3593 Even since it's legit, there's no way in hell I would admit to it to my ISP so I could get $16.So say you were using Lotus Notes. =p Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3602 Even since it's legit, there's no way in hell I would admit to it to my ISP so I could get $16.I was just thinking the same thing... Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3706 The perfect result for ComCast. Being forced to settle a class action suit but having a lot of people too paranoid to come forward to claim their money Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.